Dental Axess have the pleasure of partnering with Omni Education a 2-day Digital Implant Intensive course. With educators such as specialist prosthodontist Dr Phillip Tan & dental technician Mr Lachlan Thompson, the workshops provided are amazing insights into digital planning, interpreting 3D data, guided implant surgery, immediate restoration & more!
- Digital planning – What, How, Why?
- Interpreting 3D data
- Surgical and restorative considerations
- Making the surgical guide
- Guided implant surgery
- Immediate restoration and customization
- Full arch implant case selection
- Comprehensive planning
- Getting the best impression with scanning and traditional techniques
- Ideal design parameters for implant bridges
- How your material selection will influence the outcome
Date: 1st – 2nd November 2019
Time: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Venue: The University Club of Western Australia Entrance 1, Hackett Dr, Crawley WA 6009
Price $1,980 (GST Inclusive)